The Room Xchange team is growing and looking for an all-round, social media, content creator, customer service, go-getting super star!
Do you want to be part of the next Airbnb or Airtasker?
This is what we're looking for:
* 10-15 hours a week / flexible
* Training and once a fortnight in Point Cook, Melbourne
* $25 per hour / Invoiced
* 4 years min experience
This is a great opportunity for a multitasking, passionate person who wants to be part of a growing tech business with a greater purpose.
You need to be proactive, have excellent communication and problem solving/research skills, with some creative flair and willing to get your hands dirty.
* Administration support – including database and email management
* Social Media management
* Graphic design – or can use Canva
* Blog research and drafting
* Newsletter creation – Active Campaign
* Support digital events
And so much more
Customer service tasks:
* Responding and following up queries
* Customer care calls
Skill / experience required:
* An administrative background with attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Multi-tasking and time-management is your forte
* Confident in sharing opinions and contributing to ideas
* Super social and tech savvy
* Strong English proficiency
* Mid to high level computer skills (Word, excel and PPT) and aptitude to learning new skills
Want to be part of the Xchange Movement?
Email: email@example.com with the following:
1) Why you want to be part of The Room Xchange
2) Your relevant experience
3) Why you are the right person for this role in supporting the CEO